Message based on Exodus 20:1-17, Romans 13:8-10
- Put no other gods before God.
- Do not worship idols.
- Do not use God’s name in vain.
- Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy.
- Honor your father and mother.
- Do not murder.
- Do not commit adultery.
- Do not steal.
- Do not bear false witness.
- Do not covet.
Six ways faith is activated in love:
- Invest your life in others.
- Discover ways to enrich others.
- Bring the best out of people through affection and encouragement.
- Practice the act of unilateral forgiveness – the willingness to forgive even when there is no repentance.
- Make the world a better place to live by acts of kindness and charity.
- Pray for all those you are acquainted with.
P.S. Please tell us if or how these sermons have been helpful to you.
Rev. Burt Schwab